Sunday, May 24, 2009

Reminder

We are closed for Memorial Day this Monday, May 25th. We will re-open on Tuesday.


Luci last day will be this Wednesday. They have moved to Santa Cruz and have been commuting to Sacramento the last few months for work and daycare. Luci has been with us since she was 8/9 months and now is 3 yrs 3 months. We will truly miss her but she has promised to come visit. We will have a going away party this Wednesday at 4pm for her.




Oh my this is bitter sweet. As much as I enjoy
teaching and watching children grow in my care. There comes a point where they grow up. I am happy to announce that Josh is that much closer to kindergarten in August and that much closer to his last days here at Early Beginnings. Josh started when he was just 2 yrs old and was so tiny. He is now 5 yrs and beamingly tall and handsome. I will miss his helping nature and his love and affection he provided to all his friends and teachers.



post signature

No comments: