Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A special outing for Lucas's 3rd Birthday - June 13th @ 1pm - Antelope Pool!!!

Lucas mom has asked me to post this.

Hello all! I am inviting you all to a special non-gift giving (ha ha ha - seriously though!!) outing for Lucas's birthday on June 13th. We have decided to have friends and family join us for a couple of hours at the new Antelope pool which just opened next to the High School on Elverta. The pool opens at 1pm and it is quite an attraction already, so I suggest that you try and arrive on time so that you don't have to wait in line. Due to the fact that I am still adjusting to being the mommy of a newborn, I am really trying to keep this party more like a special play date without all the hoopla of a big bday party (decorations, party favors, thank you notes etc etc).

As far as a gift is concerned, we would much rather have your presence rather than presents!! I will be providing water, juice boxes, little snacks like fruit and pretzels and cupcakes so that Lucas can blow out his 3 candles.

I hope that you all can join us for a fun day at the pool!

Call me if you have any questions or need directions.916-201-5197

Thanks and hope to see you there,
Kate, Shaun, Lucas & Ryan


post signature

No comments: